Our BIGGEST & BEST sales are back, BOTH are in-person!
Woodstock: Aug 4-7
Marietta: Aug 11-14
Seller Registration: Opens June 16 (Kids Crew get early access on June 14).
The same sales you know and love are ready for YOU to sell! Get your items in front of THOUSANDS of customers, all in one weekend. Enjoy your earnings deposited directly to your bank account, and shop BEFORE the Public! What’s not to love?
Have you been looking for a way to make your home a happy place?
Being a great mom is hard enough, and the craziness of summer break makes it nearly impossible. You need an easy solution to get you ready for back to school, and we have just the thing.
Join us as a seller and you will:
✓ Enjoy a clean & freshly-purged house
✓ Love the feeling of helping other moms just like you
✓ Feel awesome thanks to all the money you make
✓ Jump for joy when you see all the amazing deals you can get for your kids
Our awesome events are an easy solution for the parent trying to do it all. Sell your gently used kids items and get ready for some JOY!
Why should YOU sell with All 4 Kids?
All 4 Kids is voted the top sale in Georgia
Receive 65-80% of your sales!
Our high foot-traffic & advertising means higher sales for you!
Turn your kid’s outgrown clothing into Cash!
Shop before the public for best deals!
Money is Deposited within 48 Hours!
Use our website to track your sales nightly!
Meet other Moms like you!
Fall/Winter Seller Schedules
His Hands Church
550 Molly Lane, Woodstock
Sun. Aug 1, Noon
Mon. Aug 2, 9am-8pm
Crew & VIP Presale Day
Tues. Aug 3, 9am-8pm (Ticket Required)
Super Seller Presale!
Wed. Aug 4, 9am-8pm
Seller Presale Sale
Wed. Aug 4, 10am-8pm
Free Shopping Days
Thurs. Aug 5-Sat.Aug 7
Sat. Aug 7, 6pm-8pm ONLY
Last Names: A-H 6pm-6:30pm
Last Names: I-M 6:30-7pm
Last Names: N-S 7pm-7:30pm
Last Names: T-Z 7:30pm-8pm
Cobb County Fairgrounds
2245 Callaway Road, Marietta
Sun. Aug 8, Noon
Mon. Aug 9, 9am-8pm
Crew & VIP Presale Day
Tues. Aug 10, 9am-8pm (Ticket Required)
Super Seller Presale!
Wed. Aug 11, 9am-8pm
Seller Presale Sale
Wed. Aug 11, 10am-8pm
Free Shopping Days
Thurs. Aug 12-Sat. Aug 14
Sat. Aug 14, 6pm-8pm ONLY
Last Names: A-H 6pm-6:30pm
Last Names: I-M 6:30-7pm
Last Names: N-S 7pm-7:30pm
Last Names: T-Z 7:30pm-8pm
Moms just like you love selling with All 4 Kids!
“I love the kids crew because I get to meet so many wonderful moms, love to sell to make some very useful money, and to buy great clothes and toys and books for my kids for so cheap❤️❤️❤️!”
– Rosa, Marietta, GA
“I love the idea that clothes, toys and shoes that my children loved can go on to be loved by others. I also love the fact that I can earn enough money to buy my kids clothes for the next season.“
– Liza, Marietta, GA
“I love selling so I can clear out my littles outgrown toys and clothes and make lots of money to put towards buying lots of new stuff from the sale for the kiddos!“
– Amy, Woodstock, GA
“Selling is so easy and I make enough to shop all the good deals as my kids grow!“
– Lauren, Marietta, GA
Tagging & Seller Instruction Videos
How to Sell with All 4 Kids
Click the items below to learn all about selling with us
How do I get Started?
Sellers can sell up to 375 high-quality seasonal items. CLICK HERE to download our Accepted Items List.
We accept Spring/Summer Items in March and Fall/Winter Items in August.
Did You Know?
Most sellers do not pickup their unsold items. After seeing how good their sales were, they decide to just not pickup their unsold items. Those goodies are picked up by a local ministry to help feed and clothe those less fortunate. If you mark your item as Donate “Yes”, then you will also receive a donation report for those unsold items. Now that’s a win/win you can feel good about!
What is the Kids Crew?
Earn money for working AND a higher percentage by joining the Kids Crew. Crew Members also shop earlier and get great perks! Crew shifts are only 3 hours, and consist of organizing merchandise, checking clothing & helping customers. Click Here for more details on the Kids Crew!
All 4 Kids is known for our incredibly high standards. Select your very best items to sell. We accept seasonally appropriate clothing that is good quality, clean and in-style. Absolutely no stains, no holes, no pills, no defects or clothes that smell of smoke, must or moth balls. Thoroughly check seat area, underarms, elbows, cuffs, knees & collars. Toys must have working batteries & all pieces. Be sure to check www.wemakeitsafer.com for Recalls!
Download our Pricing Guide. Items should be priced 1/4 – 1/3 of retail. Items new with tags can be up to 1/2 of retail. We highly recommend selecting 1/2 on Saturday for all items. It’s a great way to increase sales and keep shoppers coming back for more.
- Seller Policy- Sellers may sell 375 of their own items in only 1 event per season regardless of whose name they sell those items under in subsequent sales. Sellers also may not go over the 375 limit by signing up for a second consignor number using relatives names etc. For those wanting to sell in more than one sale per season, they need to be members of the VIP or Elite Kids Crew, based on shifts worked. This will be strictly enforced to be fair to all Kids Crew Members. Any exception to the above must be approved beforehand. Thanks for your understanding!
- Infant Items- Limit to 30 seasonal pieces total (not per size) of each gender, size 0-12 months. It’s best to make outfits and sets to sell more.
- Junior Clothing– Limit to 15 boutique, seasonal items. Name-brands only such as Abercrombie, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Charlotte Russe, Express, Forever 21, Gap, Guess, Hollister, H&M, J Crew, Limited, Polo, Seven, Lucky, Hilfiger and other top brands. We do not accept Old Navy, Xhilaration, SO, Khols, Danskin, No Boundaries NOBO, Apt 9. Junior clothing must be sized 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. Women’s clothing sizes 0, 2, 4, 6 etc will not be accepted. Junior Clothing will not be accepted under children’s sizes 14, 16, 18.
- Maternity Clothing: Limit to 15 seasonal items.
- Log into the site and click the “Enter Items to Sell/Print Tags” link under the Seller Menu. If you are a registered seller with a confirmed drop off time, you will be able to select the sale and enter your inventory for that sale. If you are NOT a registered seller, you can use the “holding inventory” to store and print your tags prior to registration.
- All items must be entered into the current sales inventory by NOON THE SUNDAY BEFORE sale drop off. If you used the “holding inventory”, you must transfer the items you are dropping off into the current sales inventory prior to this time as well.
Hint to speed inventory entry: Sort clothing by size and gender prior to entry. Use the “Enter/Return” key to quickly autofill to the last entry on the category, season, size, donate and discount fields. Keeping your items in the same order as you enter them also speeds tagging!
- Season: Select a season from the drop down.
- Category: Select a category from the drop down list
- Size: Select size from drop down list. Shoe sizes are at the end of the drop down box. If a range is given for clothing, please use the lower size unless a specific size range is given in the program.
- Desc: It is very important that you include the brand, color and specific description on each item.. (ie “Gymboree Green and Yellow Striped Long sleeved shirt) Do not put “shirt” or “jeans” as they items will be removed from the sales floor. Also, if you have a higher priced item, it is recommended to put the original retail price in your desc.
- Price: All items should be priced between 1/4 and 1/3 of original retail. Stores discount their merchandise off the retail price as well so be sure to price your “nearly new” items with that in mind. We reserve the right to pull any item priced higher than 1/3 of retail to protect the integrity of the sale. An exemption is made for new items with attached tags and for large indoor/outdoor toys/equipment that are in near perfect condition. Consignors can price those items up to 1/2 of retail.
- 1/2 on Sat? Select “Yes” to have your item reduced to half price on Saturday. If you would like the item to remain at full price on Saturday, select “No”. We highly suggest that everyone reduce most or all of their items on Saturday. It feels so good to clear out your closets and it will earn you more money!
- Donate? Select “Yes” to donate your item if not sold during the sale or “No” to have the item returned to you. Donation reports will be uploaded to your account for all unsold items that are marked “Yes” in their inventory donate column. Donation reports cannot be issued for any item that was inventoried as donate “No”. This applies even if the item was donated due to consignor missing pickup.
The Holding inventory allows our sellers to enter, print and tag their items all year long. After registering for a sale, simply move the items you would like to sell into your registered sale. You will leave your “out of season” items in your holding account for the next sale season. Continue to add new items directly into your registered sale inventory. All unsold, non donated merchandise is automatically transferred to your holding account a month after sale closing.
Super Seller Presale
If you select 1/2 Off on Saturday “Yes” and Donate “Yes” on all of your items, you automatically get to shop before the regular sellers!
Print tags onto cardstock paper. You can either print your tags directly onto cardstock from your printer, or print the tags onto regular paper and have them copied onto cardstock paper at your local office supply store. You can use any white, or light colored, solid cardstock. Make sure you select “‘heavy weight” on your printer settings so the toner will set. Hint: Some consignors tell us that purchasing a black/white laser printer (example: Brother HL2300 for $80) with off brand toners (Amazon for $20) saves them money! Laser printers typically print ten times the number of black/white pages as ink jet printers and do not dry out.
Please make sure that your seller ID# is printed in the upper left corner of each tag and that each tag has clear, straight lines on the barcode. Please send an email if your tags are not printing property so it can be corrected prior to drop-off.
- Barcode lines not printing straight or solid?: Download your tags instead of printing directing from the browser window. Once downloaded, open tags in a pdf viewer and print outside of the browser.
- Barcode lines running together? Select the “clean print head” function on your inkjet printer
- Ink/Toner smearing or rubbing off tags? Select “cardstock”, “heavy weight” or “envelope” weight paper on your printer settings.
- No Barcode or Seller ID? Wait a few minutes until all of the tags and barcodes fully load on the screen prior to printing.
- Tags not printing?
- Solution A: Close down the website, turn off your computer and re-start. Then open only our website, log back in and try again.
- Solution B: Please send us an email thru the Contact us link on our website. We can email you a pdf file of your tags if notified at least 2 days prior to drop-off.
How to Tag
- Hang clothing with the hangers facing left. Pants, shorts and skirts should be safety pinned to the top of the hanger for easy viewing. Be sure to view the hanging video for the correct way to hang/safety pin your items.
- We ask for wire hangers for size 5 and up. Clothes do not fall off wire hangers as easily, they allow for easy pinning, take up less room and present better. While we will accept plastic hangers for larger sizes, we do prefer wire hangers. We can not accept any preemie or clip pant/skirt hangers.
- Tug Test: Gently pull on shoulder or side of each garment after hanging to ensure it does not fall off of the hanger. Please use safety pins to attach garment to hanger if it fails the tug test. Remember, your clothes are being viewed by thousands of customers and won’t sell if they have fallen to the floor.
- Safety Pin the tags to the garments upper right side and to the tag’s upper right corner. Please do not use straight pins, staples or tagging guns as they tend to leave holes in the garments and the tags will not be in the correct place if tagged thru labels or seams. Please use the smallest size safety pin possible for attaching the tag.
Socks/bibs/tights can be sold with several pairs grouped together with a large safety pin. These items will be placed into bins. Onesies & Undershirts are to be grouped onto a hanger. (We will not accept any cloth item in a bag as it hinders customers checking for stains)
Linens & Bedding
Fold your linens onto the horizontal wire of a hanger. Secure with safety pins. Safety pin the tag to the top right of the item with the coat hanger facing left (same place as the clothing). Items to hang: Blankets, Swaddling Blankets, Sheets, Changing Pad Covers, Infant Carriers, Car Seat Covers & Shopping Cart Covers. Swaddlers & Sleep Sacks should be hung with the clothing in the correct size & gender. Comforters, Pillows & Bedding sets are not accepted.
Please tape tag to the FRONT of the book for easy viewing. To sell multiple books – place all books in a gallon zip-lock baggie. Tape the baggie shut and tape the tag on the front outside of the baggie. Be sure to list all books on the tag!
Large Toys/Baby Equip/Furniture
The program will print two tags for these items. Please bring both tags to drop-off. At drop off, you will staple the 2 identical tags to our Large Item Form. Increase your sales by attaching printed information from the internet on the item including original price, instructions, etc.
Can be secured together using shoelaces or clear zip ties. Safety pin the tag through the laces or the zip tie. If there are no laces, intertwine the straps to hold the shoes together and place the safety pin around the strap. Leather slips-on shoes can be secured together with rubber bands or string with tag taped to the inside of the shoe or through the string. We can not accept any shoes in baggies. Please do not secure shoes together with tape as it damages the shoes.
Place tag on the FRONT of the item for easy viewing. Must be thoroughly checked by consignor that all pieces are attached and included. Consignor must test all electronic and moving toys to insure that are functioning correctly. If an incidental piece is missing, be sure to thoroughly list the missing item so there are no surprises to the customer. All battery operated toys MUST have working batteries.
Please affix the tag to the front of the item by placing clear packing tape over the complete tag. If the item could be damaged by the tape you can either place the non clothing item into a ziploc bag or wrap plastic wrap around the item and tape the tag to the plastic. Please wrap wooden puzzles in plastic wrap. Large, taped ziploc baggies with the tag taped to the front of the bag works well for small toys.
Video Games & Consoles
Double check that all Games/DVD’s are in the correct case and have no deep scratches. Check all video games to ensure they are functioning correctly. The program will print two tags for security. Please bring both tags to drop-off. At drop off, you will staple the 2 identical tags to our form.
Check in will take around an hour, so please plan accordingly. You will receive your seller pass after checking in your items. You will be asked to place your own items onto the sales floor, but we have the friendly Kids Crew to help all along the way 🙂
Assemble Large Items
All cribs and large play equipment need to be fully assembled at drop off. In our experience these items sell quickly if fully assembled.
Sort Clothing BEFORE Arrival
Clothing must be sorted by size and gender prior to drop-off to speed racking of the clothes. When racking clothing with a range of sizes, please place your clothing with the lower size. Example: 6-9 months place on 6 month rack, 8/10 place on size 8 rack. Exceptions: When infant clothes span 3 or more sizes, please rack using the mid range size. (example: 0-6 months rack with 3 months, 0-12 months rack with 6 months, 6-12 months rack with 9 months.)
No Parking Lot Sales
Please do not sell any of your items in the parking lot to other sellers Thanks!
Input Bank Info
New sellers and those wishing to update thier deposit information are asked to show a check at drop off to verify their account and routing number. (Deposit slips typically have the incorrect routing number)
Items Over $15
Once consignors go thru the normal check in, please bring items priced $15 and over to an optional secondary check-in where the items will be given additional security measures and scanned into our system. All items $15 and over that are checked in and scanned at the optional security station are guaranteed to be paid or returned. Please do not bring your large items (furniture/baby equip etc.) to the security check-in as large items have their own separate security check-in.
Shopping the Presale
If you have more than 30 items that were accepted for sale, you will be given TWO passes for the Seller Preview Sale. Children 10 and older can accompany adults without passes. Can’t make the Presale? Take a picture of your pass(es) and email to a friend! Each pass will only scan once at the door. The more customers we have, the HIGHER your sales!
Children on Presale Day
The presales are for adults & children 10 and older. This restriction includes no infants in carriers or slings.
Bring your favorite beach cart or wagon – you will fill it up! However, we do not allow rolling racks or double strollers.
We accept cash as payment. We also accept visa/master card for a small convienience fee. We no longer accept amex or checks.
For Families Only
The Preview Sale is for individuals shopping for their own family use. Our policy is to not allow stores/daycares/preschools to shop during the Preview Sale. We also do not allow business owners who are shopping to re-sell items to shop during the presale. We want to keep the very best deals for our wonderful Kids Crew and consignors!
Courtesy & Respect
Our sale has always been known for it’s polite shoppers. To continue this tradition we ask that you go through each clothing item one at a time on the rack. Please do not take an item off the rack unless you intend to purchase it. If you have selected items that you no longer want to purchase, we ask (beg and plead) that you please re-rack your clothes into the proper size and gender. Please do not leave the unwanted clothing in a stack somewhere, or worse yet, put them on the racks in the wrong sizes. If you do find an item with a stain, tear, or out of season that made it thru check-in, please give the item to a worker.
Trying on Clothing
Due to space restrictions, we do not have fitting rooms available. We apologize, however, we do not allow anyone to try on clothing/shoes or remove anything from the hanger. We suggest measuring your child’s current clothes at home (inseam, length, waist etc). Most shoppers then bring a tape measure to check for the correct size.
We know Large Items are very difficult to carry around. Each of our Large Items has a special tag on it. To purchase a Large Item, Please completely fill out the middle section of the “Large Item Tag” attached to the item. Remove the entire purple bottom portion at the perforation and take to the Cashier. We do not have a holding area for large stacks of clothing.
All 4 Kids takes pride in our events and we take security very seriously. Because we have security and/or officers at all of our events, we have not had any major issues. All large purses/diaper bags/backpacks/strollers will be tagged as you enter and may be subject to search. Switching tags is stealing, and it is a crime. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
All 4 Kids prides ourselves on high quality, gently used children’s items. We ask that each seller thoroughly check their items before bringing them in. While our Kids Crew inspect items upon arrival, it is possible that unacceptable items may slip through. We therefore ask our customers to thoroughly check all items prior to purchase as there is a No Return/No Exchange policy. Exemption: If you purchase an electronic item that is $20 or more and it does not function correctly, it may be returned prior to 1pm on Sat. If you come across a stained/damaged item, please give the item to the Kids Crew to remove from the sales floor.
We strive at All 4 Kids to only offer the best items at all of our consignment sales events. Our policy is to not sell recalled or unsafe items. Because we are all parents, the safety and security of our customers is our number one priority. To view our Recalls policy & Information, please keep reading below.
Pickup Your Unsold Items
View your sale calendar for pickup dates and times. Pickup is on Saturday Night of each event from 6pm-8pm ONLY. Any items not picked up by 8pm will be donated.
Pickup Reports and Donation reports will be available online in pdf form at 3pm on the Saturday of sale pickup. If you would like to inventory your unsold items, be sure to print your “seller pick-up report” and bring it with you to pickup. Donation reports can only be issued for items that you mark in your inventory as “Donate-Yes” if not sold.
Pick up your non clothing items in the grocery bags. The seller numbers will be arranged by letter first and then by number. You may have more than one bag. Please see the front of your bag indicating how many bags you have for pickup.
Pick up your hanging clothing from the racks. Clothing may span 2 racks. Be sure to pickup all clothing up until the next seller number. Clothing is in alphabetical then numerical order.
Bring a Wagon / Tote
Be sure to bring a rolling bin, wagon or stroller to assist you in bringing items to your car as our rolling racks will be packed onto the truck. All items not picked up at 8pm on Saturday will automatically be donated. No exceptions can be made.
Armband or ID
Be sure to wear the armband you were given at Seller Dropoff. If you do not have your seller armband given at drop-off, you will need to show a picture ID to pickup your items.
Lost Tag Area
Proceed to the Lost Tag Area and check if any item belongs to you. If you send a friend to pickup for you, they most likely will not be able to identify any of your items in the Lost Tag Area. Any item picked up from the lost tag area will be checked against your inventory list.
Please stop and take time to go through all of your items to make sure you do not have an item that was miss-sorted. Be sure to thoroughly check the wall and middle area for any large items that will not fit into the bags. If you cannot find an item, and want to make a claim for it, that must be done before 8pm to the Lost Tag table. Any items left after 8pm will automatically be donated, and we are not able to help with missing items after that point.
Receive Your Deposit!
All earnings are sent the day after the event closes. Deposits typically post to consignors’ accounts within 1-4 days, depending upon their bank. If deposit has not posted by Friday of the following week, please send us a quick email to double check deposit information.
More Info on Recalls
Because it is often difficult for parents to research which products are recalled or considered unsafe, we have included the below lists so our customers and consignors are better informed about the products they are selling and or buying. We expect all of our consignors to use the below lists before consigning any of their items, insuring that none of the items they are offering for sale have been recalled or are unsafe. Below you will find links to important children’s product safety websites.
As you may know, the government recently released updated lead testing standards for children’s items that go into effect on Feb. 10th. A statement taken from the CPSC website is listed below. You can read the full CPSC ruling as well as up date date recalls and safety warnings at http://www.cpsc.gov (Consumer Products Safety Commission).
In February 2009, new requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) take effect. Manufacturers, importers and retailers are expected to comply with the new Congressionally-mandated laws. Beginning February 10, 2009, children’s products cannot be sold if they contain more than 600 parts per million (ppm) total lead. Certain children’s products manufactured on or after February 10, 2009 cannot be sold if they contain more than 0.1% of certain specific phthalates or if they fail to meet new mandatory standards for toys. The new law requires that domestic manufacturers and importers certify that children’s products made after February 10 meet all the new safety standards and the lead ban. Sellers of used children’s products, such as thrift stores and consignment stores, are not required to certify that those products meet the new lead limits, phthalates standard or new toy standards.
While CPSC expects every company to comply fully with the new laws resellers should pay special attention to certain product categories. Among these are recalled children’s products, particularly cribs and play yards; children’s products that may contain lead, such as children’s jewelry and painted wooden or metal toys; flimsily made toys that are easily breakable into small parts; toys that lack the required age warnings; and dolls and stuffed toys that have buttons, eyes, noses or other small parts that are not securely fastened and could present a choking hazard for young children..
www.cpsc.gov U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
www.toyinfo.org Toy Industry Association, Inc.
www.jpma.org Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
www.recalls.gov online resource for U.S. Government recalls
www.safekids.org Safe Kids Worldwide
www.recallaware.com consolidated product safety information
www.allthetoyrecalls.info list of various toy recall websites
www.familyeducation.com The Family Education Network
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can consign their items and become a seller?
What percentage of my items can I expect to sell?
What percentage of the sales do I receive?
Sellers receive 65% of their sales! There is also a 10.00 selling fee that is collected at the time of registration. Sellers receive up to 80% by joining the Kids Crew, PLUS they get paid for their time!
Do I have to sort through the racks to find my unsold items?
When do I pick up my unsold items?
Unsold items are to be picked up on the Saturday of the sale closing between 6pm-8pm. See seller link for exact times. All items not picked up at that time will automatically be donated. We apologize, however no exceptions can be made to this policy.
How long does it take to receive my earnings?
Where do I find safety pins/coat hangers?
Will I know what items have sold?
If I consign my items, do I have to stay during the sale?
How many items can I bring into sell?
What kind of hangers can I use?
What color cardstock can I use?
Can my seller fee be refunded?
If you cancel your seller spot, or do not dropoff, the $10 seller fee is nonrefundable and cannot be transferred to a different sale.
Can I write on my tags?
You cannot make any hand-written or typed changes to the tags. All information is in the barcode and must match the online inventory. If you need to change the price or 1/2 off designation, you must edit the item online and re-print a new tag. Items with handwriting in those fields will be removed from the sales floor.
Is there a minimum?
Sellers need to bring 30 tagged items to qualify to shop the presale. If registered as a seller, and do not dropoff for 2 seasons, they will not be asked back to sell with us.
Who can shop the Presale?
The Pre-sale days are open to individuals who are shopping for their families’ personal use. Businesses, day-cares, schools & re-sellers are not able to shop the presale, but are welcome on the Public sale days. Our event is community-based, run by local families, and we want to make sure that everyone working, selling and participating in the event get equal chance at all the merchandise.