Seller Quick Links
Mon. Aug 6th, 5:30pm-8:30pm &
Tues. Aug 7th, 9:30am-8:30pm
Consignor Preview Sale
Wed. Aug 8, 5:00pm-9:00pm
Pickup by Last Name
Sat. Aug 11th
Cobb Civic Center
(Fairgrounds Sale temporarily moved)
Tues. Aug 14th, 9:30am-8:30pm
Consignor Preview Sale
Wed. Aug 15, 5:00pm-9:00pm
Pickup by Last Name
Sat. Aug 18th
Mon. Aug 20th, 5:30pm-8:30pm &
Tues. Aug 21st, 9:00am-2:30pm
Consignor Preview Sales
Wed. Aug 22, 9:30am-Noon – Adults Only*
Wed. Aug 22, Noon-4:30pm – Childlren welcome*
Pickup by Last Name
Sat. Aug 25th
Mt Paran Only
Important Seller Reminders
Bring Your Best
Please be highly selective. No stains, no holes, no defects or clothes that smell of smoke, musty or moth balls. All items must also be the correct season for the sale.
8pm Tagging Deadline
Price To Sell
Use Full Descriptions
Tagging & Seller Instruction Videos
8 Easy Steps for Sellers
Step 1: Register to Consign
If you’ve never created an account before, you will be asked to confirm your email.
After logging in, select “Register to Sell” from the left menu.
Stp 2: Gather Your Items
- Toys, Board Games, Educational Games, Puzzles (New & Unopened)
- Books; DVD’s; Music CD’s, Video Games and Systems; Educational software;
- Shoes (up to ladies/men’s size 6)
- Linens (no adult styled bedding)
- Children’s room decor
- Large Indoor and Outdoor Play equipment
- Baby & Children’s furniture
- Sports Gear
- Safety Gear
- Feeding items (bottles, dishes, bibs, nursing pillows etc.)
- Baby equipment (strollers, highchairs etc., pack n play,); or anything else to do with kids!
- During our Spring/Summer events we do not accept heavy weight, winter-colored clothing
- During our Fall/Winter events we do not accept any light-weight, spring-colored clothing
Items Not Accepted
- Drop Side Cribs. All 4 Kids can not accept any cribs manufactured prior to June 28, 2011 (even if they are being sold as toddler beds).
- Twin and Full Mattresses
- VHS tapes
- Crib Comforters or Bumpers. (New breathable bumpers are accepted)
- Breast Pumps (unless new and unopened)
- Used undergarments
- Stuffed Animals (we will accept electronic stuffed animals)
- Boxed cardboard puzzles (unless new and unopened). Wooden puzzles are great but please wrap in plastic before placing tape on item.
- Car Seats or Car Booster Seats
- Extra car seat bases
- Recalled items: Be sure to check the recall websites under the Product Safety link above to check if any of your items have been recalled.
Accepted Clothing for Spring/Summer Sales
* All Items must be light weight & Light Colored. Fresh, clean, in style, pressed clothes. Absolutely no stains, no holes, no pills, no defects or clothes that smell of smoke, must or moth balls. Thoroughly check seat area, underarms, elbows, cuffs, knees & collars. Bring only your very best!
- Short Sleeved Shirts
- 3/4 Sleeved Shirts
- Spring Long Sleeves
- Spring Jackets
- Spring PJs
- Bathing Suits
- Short Sleeved Onesies
- Spring Shoes
- Maternity Items – all seasons
- Girl’s clothing: Infant thru Maternity
- Boy’s clothing: Infant thru size 20
Accepted Clothing for Fall/Winter Sales
Fall/Winter quality, fresh, clean, in style, pressed clothes. Absolutely no stains, no holes, no pills, no defects or clothes that smell of smoke, must or moth balls. Thoroughly check seat area, underarms, elbows, cuffs, knees & collars. Bring only your very best!
- Long Sleeved and 3/4 length shirts
- Dark colored/heavy weight short sleeved items
- Heavy weight dark colored sleeveless jumpers
- Football Jerseys
- Halloween costume
- Holiday dresses – Dark colored/heavy weight/short & long sleeved
- All winter fabrics regardless of sleeve length (Sued/Corduroy/Velour/Velvet)
- Boy’s dark colored t-shirts (size 6 and older)
- Boy’s jean shorts (size 6 and old)
- Fall/winter pajamas on hangers
- Dance & Gymnastics leotards
- Long sleeved infant onesies – grouped onto hanger
- Infant long sleeved undershirts – grouped onto hanger
- Girl’s clothing: Infant thru Junior
- Boy’s clothing: Infant thru size 20
- Sellers may sell up to 375 of their own items.
- Infant clothing limit at Cobb Civic Center and Woodstock sales: 30 pieces total (not per size) of each gender, size 0-12 months.
- Infant clothing limit Mt Paran sale: 60 pieces total of each gender size 0-12 months (not per size).
- **New** – Maternity clothing: 15 item limit.
- Woodstock location: All seasons of Maternity Clothing will be accepted during both our Spring and Winter sales with a 15 item limit.
- Cobb Civic Center and Mt Paran locations: All seasons accepted for Maternity at our Feb/March sales ONLY.
- Junior Clothing and brand: 15 item limit. We will only accept 15 of your best Junior brand clothing (Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Charlotte Russe, Express, Forever 21, Gap, Guess, Hollister, H & M, J. Crew, Limited, Lucky Brand, Polo, Seven, Tommy Hilfiger and other top brands)
Step 3: Enter Your Items into the Computer
- Log into the site and click the “Enter Items to Sell/Print Tags” link under the Seller Menu. If you are a registered seller with a confirmed drop off time, you will be able to select the sale and enter your inventory for that sale. If you are NOT a registered seller, you can use the “holding inventory” to store and print your tags prior to registration. (See below “What is holding Inventory”)
- All items must be entered into the current sales inventory by 8pm THE SUNDAY BEFORE sale drop off. (If you used the “holding inventory”, you must transfer the items you are dropping off into the current sales inventory prior to this time as well.)
Hint to speed inventory entry: Sort clothing by size and gender prior to entry. Use the “Enter/Return” key to quickly autofill to the last entry on the category, season, size, donate and discount fields. Keeping your items in the same order as you enter them also speeds tagging!
- Category: Select a category from the drop down list
- Season: Select a season from the drop down.
- Size: Select size from drop down list. Shoe sizes are at the end of the drop down box. If a range is given for clothing, please use the lower size unless a specific size range is given in the program.
- Desc: It is very important that you include the brand, color and specific description on each item.. (ie “Gymboree Green and Yellow Striped Long sleeved shirt) Do not put “shirt” or “jeans” as they items will be removed from the sales floor. Also, if you have a higher priced item, it is recommended to put the original retail price in your desc.
- Price: All items should be priced between 1/4 and 1/3 of original retail. Stores discount their merchandise off the retail price as well so be sure to price your “nearly new” items with that in mind. We reserve the right to pull any item priced higher than 1/3 of retail to protect the integrity of the sale. An exemption is made for new items with attached tags and for large indoor/outdoor toys/equipment that are in near perfect condition. Consignors can price those items up to 1/2 of retail.
- 1/2 on Sat? Select “Yes” to have your item reduced to half price on Saturday. If you would like the item to remain at full price on Saturday, select “No”. We highly suggest that everyone reduce most or all of their items on Saturday. It feels so good to clear out your closets and it will earn you more money!
- Donate? Select “Yes” to donate your item if not sold during the sale or “No” to have the item returned to you. Donation receipts from the 501c charity will be uploaded to your account for all unsold items that are marked “Yes” in their inventory donate column. Tax donation receipts can NOT be issued for any item that was inventoried as donate “No”. This applies even if the item was donated due to consignor missing pickup. (Click Here to view how your donations will be used this season or visit the Community link above).
What is the “Holding Inventory”?
Remember: No Handwritten Tags!
Step 4: Prep & Tag Your Items
Please make sure that your seller ID# is printed in the upper left corner of each tag and that each tag has clear, straight lines on the barcode. Please send an email if your tags are not printing property so it can be corrected prior to drop-off.
- Barcode lines not printing straight or solid?: Download your tags instead of printing directing from the browser window. Once downloaded, open tags in a pdf viewer and print outside of the browser.
- Barcode lines running together? Select the “clean print head” function on your inkjet printer
- Ink/Toner smearing or rubbing off tags? Select “cardstock”, “heavy weight” or “envelope” weight paper on your printer settings.
- No Barcode or Seller ID? Wait a few minutes until all of the tags and barcodes fully load on the screen prior to printing.
Tags will not print:
- Solution A: Close down the website, turn off your computer and re-start. Then open only our website, log back in and try again.
- Solution B: Please send us an email thru the Contact us link on our website. We can email you a pdf file of your tags if notified at least 2 days prior to drop-off.
- Hang clothing with the hangers facing left. Pants, shorts and skirts should be safety pinned to the top of the hanger for easy viewing. Be sure to view the hanging video for the correct way to hang/safety pin your items.
- We ask for wire hangers for size 5 and up. Clothes do not fall off wire hangers as easily, they allow for easy pinning, take up less room and present better. While we will accept plastic hangers for larger sizes, we do prefer wire hangers. We can not accept any preemie or clip pant/skirt hangers.
- Tug Test: Gently pull on shoulder or side of each garment after hanging to ensure it does not fall off of the hanger. Please use safety pins to attach garment to hanger if it fails the tug test. Remember, your clothes are being viewed by thousands of customers and won’t sell if they have fallen to the floor.
- Safety Pin the tags to the garments upper right side and to the tag’s upper right corner. Please do not use straight pins, staples or tagging guns as they tend to leave holes in the garments and the tags will not be in the correct place if tagged thru labels or seams. Please use the smallest size safety pin possible for attaching the tag.
Linens & Bedding
Please tape tag to the FRONT of the book for easy viewing. To sell multiple books – place all books in a gallon zip-lock baggie. Tape the baggie shut and tape the tag on the front outside of the baggie. Be sure to list all books on the tag!
Large Toys/Baby Equip/Furniture
Video Games & Consoles
Step 5: Drop Off Instructions
Plan for an Hour
Assemble Large Items
Sort Clothing BEFORE Arrival
No Parking Lot Sales
Input Bank Info
Items Over $15
Step 6: Shop the PreSales
Presale Night Info:
Children on Presale Day
For Families Only
Courtesy & Respect
Trying on Clothing
All 4 Kids prides ourselves on high quality, gently used children’s items. We ask that each seller thoroughly check their items before bringing them in. While our volunteers inspect items upon arrival, it is possible that unacceptable items may slip through. We therefore ask our customers to thoroughly check all items prior to purchase as there is a No Return/No Exchange policy. Exemption: If you purchase an electronic item that is $20 or more and it does not function correctly, it may be returned prior to 1pm on Sat. If you come across a stained/damaged item, please give the item to a volunteer to remove from the sales floor.
More Info on Recalls
As you may know, the government recently released updated lead testing standards for children’s items that go into effect on Feb. 10th. A statement taken from the CPSC website is listed below. You can read the full CPSC ruling as well as up date date recalls and safety warnings at http://www.cpsc.gov (Consumer Products Safety Commission).
In February 2009, new requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) take effect. Manufacturers, importers and retailers are expected to comply with the new Congressionally-mandated laws. Beginning February 10, 2009, children’s products cannot be sold if they contain more than 600 parts per million (ppm) total lead. Certain children’s products manufactured on or after February 10, 2009 cannot be sold if they contain more than 0.1% of certain specific phthalates or if they fail to meet new mandatory standards for toys. The new law requires that domestic manufacturers and importers certify that children’s products made after February 10 meet all the new safety standards and the lead ban. Sellers of used children’s products, such as thrift stores and consignment stores, are not required to certify that those products meet the new lead limits, phthalates standard or new toy standards.
While CPSC expects every company to comply fully with the new laws resellers should pay special attention to certain product categories. Among these are recalled children’s products, particularly cribs and play yards; children’s products that may contain lead, such as children’s jewelry and painted wooden or metal toys; flimsily made toys that are easily breakable into small parts; toys that lack the required age warnings; and dolls and stuffed toys that have buttons, eyes, noses or other small parts that are not securely fastened and could present a choking hazard for young children..
www.cpsc.gov U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
www.toyinfo.org Toy Industry Association, Inc.
www.jpma.org Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
www.recalls.gov online resource for U.S. Government recalls
www.safekids.org Safe Kids Worldwide
www.recallaware.com consolidated product safety information
www.allthetoyrecalls.info list of various toy recall websites
www.familyeducation.com The Family Education Network
Step 7: Pick Up Your Unsold Items
Bring a Wagon / Tote
Armband or ID
Lost Tag Area
Step 8: Receive Your Deposit
Receive Your Deposit!
Seller Frequently Asked Questions
Who can consign their items and become a seller?