All 4 Kids Safe Shopping Policies
Here at All 4 Kids, we take your health, safety & comfort seriously. We have focused on making changes to provide an excellent experience and also comply with Government standards of care. We are committed to providing the best environment possible.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering All 4 Kids you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. When you visit our store, you will find the following measures put in place. This pandemic has had many ups and downs. As a result, the CDC’s recommendations are constantly changing. As such, depending on the climate of the virus at the time of the events, masks may be required. Please check this page before planning your visit.
For Our Shoppers:
– Kids must be in strollers or stay with parents at all times
– Store will continue to have reduced capacity.
– Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bag or wagon.
– Hand Sanitizing stations are available at entrance, exit, registers and throughout the store
– Children under 10 will not be allowed during the busy Presale Days
– Entrance for Presales will be by appointment only to maintain capacity guidelines
– Designated curbside pickup for Large Items
– Social distancing markers throughout the store
– Cleaning regimens including enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day
– Handwashing signs in restrooms
– COVID-19 specific sign at front door with precautions listed
– Check out registers will be socially distanced and cashiers will be separated by a barrier. Dedicated Hand Sanitizer will be available for the customer, as well as the cashier, and the area will be wiped down with antibacterial spray.
For Our Kids Crew:
– Must maintain social distancing
– Gloves available as needed
– Specific area designated to work to ensure social distancing
– Cleaning supplies available throughout the store for disinfecting
– Temperature checks during every shift sign-in
For Our Sellers:
– Dropoff will be staggered by time to ensure social distancing
– Sellers will dropoff all items in designated sections on the sales floor. They will leave their clothing rack with a Crew Member & wait in the designated area until the clothes have been checked.
– Sanitizer available for carts & rolling racks
– Hand Sanitizing stations available throughout the sales floor
– Only children 10+ will be admitted to the seller presale, and must stay with the adult
– Seller presale passes will be distributed via text message to allow for social distancing during entry
– The Super Seller Sale has been added to spread out entry times
– For pickup: Items will be sorted by seller number, so sellers do not have to search for their items. Sellers will pickup based on designated times by last name to ensure social distancing.